For sites requiring extra redundancy, the Data Centre/ME CAGE appliance is available with dual power supplies, and the network ports can be configured into 4 groups of bypass pairs, allowing the network connections to be automatically connected to a standby appliance in the event of the primary appliance failing.
For customers with more demanding requirements, optional upgrades include a faster processor, extra memory, and additional copper or optical network ports. Please contact us for further information on currently available options.
The Data Centre/ME CAGE appliance is recommended for the following applications:
- Firewalling for large offices
- Traffic analysis, intrusion detection and threat reporting
- VPN concentrator for multiple CAGE sites
- Bandwidth management and traffic filtering in data centres
- Policy routing/load balancing traffic over multiple internet connections
- Web filtering and mail scanning
- Internal network scanning and device detection